Malwarebytes is probably well-known for their role as an anti-malware software provider of your computers and tend to work along with antivirus vendors such as from Windows Security, Avast, Avira, Bitdefender and many more, introduces a new feature for Windows 10 users, the dark-mode.
According to their release note for the Windows 10 February 2020 Update:
- Added Dark Mode user interface option.
- Enhanced performance.
- Improved anti-exploit detection and remediation.
- Fixed: Install failed in Install Certificates.
- Fixed: Several system crashes or hangs occurring under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Web protection prevents Avast SecureLine VPN from turning off.
- Fixed: Several user interface issues.
The dark-mode feature is now standard across all Windows 10 editions. The update process can be done via Settings > General > Check for updates or if you don’t use the program and interested to try it out, you can download the program here.