ASUS Perfect Warranty Programme – ASUS is on your back for #MCO with additional protection service for the selected laptop models only

ASUS Perfect Warranty is an additional service for laptops offered by ASUS for their only for the selected laptop models. According to ASUS, customers who bought their laptop launched in Malaysia in the year of 2019 and 2020, only eligible models are eligible for the ASUS Perfect Warranty Program without any additional charges.

What is ASUS Perfect Warranty?

ASUS Perfect Warranty Programme - Accidential Damage Protection Banner

Well, for every purchased consumer or gaming gears such as laptops, customers are automatically eligible for 2-year global warranty as standard. However, limitations such as damage induced by customers won’t be entertained at all. Beginning the year of 2020, ASUS adds ASUS Perfect Warranty as an exclusive warranty service from ASUS only for one time during the first year of the laptop’s warranty. ASUS said, they will bear 80% of the total costs for spill damages, electrical surge, damage or drop and accidental breakage. Another remaining 20% costs only should be paid that includes labor fee.

According to ASUS, below are the eligible model(s):

Series Model Name
ZenBook Pro Duo UX581G
ZenBook Duo UX481F
ZenBook Pro UX580G
ZenBook Flip UM431D
UM462D
UX362F
ZenBook UX331F
UX333F
UX334F
UX433F
UX434F
UX533F
UX534F
VivoBook S K403F
S330F
S431F
S530F
S530U
S531F
VivoBook Flip T101H
TP412F
VivoBook A412D
A412F
A412U
A420U
A510U
A512D
A512F
A542U
ASUS Laptop A407M
A407U
A409F
A411U
A507M
A507U
A509F
E203M
A542U
M409B
M409D
M509D
X441B
X441M
X505B
X505Z
X555Q
X570Z
ROG Mothership GZ700G
ROG Chimera GZ700G
ROG Zephyrus S GX502G
GX502GW
GX531G
GX701G
ROG Zephyrus M GU502G
ROG Zephyrus G GA502G
ROG Strix Scar/Hero III G531G
ROG Strix Scar III G731G
ROG Strix Scar/Hero III GL504G
ROG Strix Scar II GL704G
ROG Strix Scar II FX504G
FX505A
FX505D
FX505G
FX705G

How to claim ASUS Perfect Warranty?

  1. Customers can pay a visit to the nearest authorized ASUS Service Centers throughout Malaysia or Brunei along with the damaged unit and receipt or invoice for the unit purchased from the retail store.
  2. ASUS will carry out purchase validation process during the ASUS Perfect Warranty service. Customers must provide the official receipt or invoice to the ASUS Service Center when the event of the purchase was failing to validate.
  3. ASUS Perfect Warranty is only applicable for the laptop purchased in Malaysia and Brunei. Product purchased outside of these two countries won’t be entertained.
  4. ASUS Perfect Warranty only applied to the consumer-grade laptops and gaming laptops launched from 1st of January 2019 that includes its charging adapter and its battery (but not inclusive of its accessories) purchased from 1st of January 2020 onwards. ASUS Service Center team will proceed to check the product activation on the spot in order to validate the date of purchase.

For a clearer terms and conditions, you may refer here.




Categories: News

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: