AMD announced their all-new AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3000WX Series processors, offering to 64 cores with unrivaled bandwidth built with an enterprise-grade AMD Pro technologies.
The Threadripper Pro 3000WX was uniquely designed for professional workstations from OEMs and system integrator, the AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO processors uniquely delivers a full spectrum compute capabilities with unrivaled core counts for multi-threaded workloads along with higher single core frequency performance for lightly threaded workloads. All these combinations make the AMD Threadripper PRO processor suitable for artists, architects, engineers and data scientist that requires a powerful processing ability for multi-tasking.
AMD Pro technologies offer a variety enterprise grade features, such as:
- AMD PRO security: Layers of built-in security features to protect sensitive data.
- AMD PRO manageability: Simplified deployment, imaging and management compatible with user’s current infrastructure.
- AMD Memory Guard: Complete memory encryption to help prevent physical attacks over sensitive data.
- AMD PRO Business Ready: 18 months of planned software stability and 24 months of planned availability.
|MODEL||CORES/THREADS||BOOST/ BASE FREQUENCY (GHZ)||TOTAL CACHE (MB)||TDP(WATTS)||PCIe® 4.0 Lanes||MemorySupport|
|AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3995WX||64/128||Up to 4.2 / 2.7||288||280||128||Up to 2TB ECC UDIMM, RDIMM, LRDIMM|
|AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3975WX||32/64||Up to 4.2 / 3.5||144||280||128||Up to 2TB ECC UDIMM, RDIMM, LRDIMM|
|AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3955WX||16/32||Up to 4.3 / 3.9||72||280||128||Up to 2TB ECC UDIMM, RDIMM, LRDIMM|
|AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO 3945WX||12/24||Up to 4.3 / 4.0||70||280||128||Up to 2TB ECC UDIMM, RDIMM, LRDIMM|
In addition, the world’s first 64-core PRO workstation system, born from the partnership between AMD and Lenovo, powered by the Threadripper PRO 3995WX. The processor will be available from Lenovo this fall with its recent ThinkStation P620, offering an unprecedented level of power, performance and flexibility within a single CPU chassis.
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO based workstations offer a new level of connectivity and bandwidth:
- The very first pro workstation to fully compatible PCIe Gen 4, unlocking the full potential of next-graphics and storage.
- 128 PCIe Gen 4 lanes with up to 2.5x the bandwidth compared to a competing dual processor system.
- Industry-leading memory bandwidth with 8 channels ECC RDIMM, LRDIMM and UDIMM DDR4-3200 memory support.
- 2TB memory support up to double the capacity vs the competition.
The AMD Threadripper PRO processors offer the power to render and edit contents in 8K, driving a complex visualization and multifaceted simulations and rapidly process at vast amounts of the code in order to let the professional users do more with their time. With an unmatched performance of the Threadripper Pro 3995WX, the processor, redefine the workstation landscape.